Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Uncle Chris

My brother just emailed me this picture. I thought it was cute. He was a brave man. His wife has been in the Phillipines visiting her family this month. He was headed to his house in Oak Hills for the weekend to do some "honey do's" and decided that he wanted company. He took Kassy, Brittnie and RJ with him, without his wife and for overnight. He even got up and made them a great breakfast. This is a guy that gets waited on hand and foot by his wonderful wife.
They love it up there. They ride the quads all day. It is the perfect place for that. There are only dirt roads that lead to the homes so so in areas where there are not homes there are pathways and jumps. The fun of quads and then a beautiful house to go get the dust off in. They had a great time.

3 comments:

chchoo said...

That sounds so fun! I bet they were in heaven playing on the quads.

Tiffany J said...

Love the picture! What a blast! RJ just fits the part with the hands crossed and the hip action, etc. ha ha Glad they had a good time!

Linda said...

Julie and Rollin,
Just tryin' to catch up, sounds like you're all doing well, and a big happy birthday to RJ! I keep telling myself I'll get this blog thing happening, but no one should be holding their breath! Take care!